Book Title: Deeper Learning With QR Codes and Augmented Reality: A Scannable Solution for Your Classroom (Corwin Teaching Essentials)
Author: Monica Burns
Engaging, interactive learning―right in your students’ hands!
What if your students’ mobile devices became an instructional asset rather than a distraction? Discover how free, scannable technology can enrich learning, while captivating students. Best of all, these technologies are easy to quickly implement within your classroom.
- Learn about QR codes and Augmented Reality (AR)
- Reach each student with new, hands-on learning opportunities
- Embrace the ACES Framework for teaching with scannable technologies: Access, Curate, Engage, and Share
- Promote self-directed learning and showcase students’ creations
- Leverage technology to connect classroom activities with students’ families and the broader community